Your first visit to Shoreline E.N.T. establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
If you are a new patient, please make sure that you have:
- Insurance cards and copayment with you at the time of your appointment, along with photo identification. Since co-payments are a contract with your insurance company, we cannot bill for your copayment. Please call your insurance for information regarding your copay. If you do not have your photo ID and insurance card, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Completed Patient Health History and Registration Forms (Click to download Patient Registration Form and New Patient Health History Form)
NOTE: Children (17 years or younger) MUST be accompanied by a parent. If legal guardian or foster-parent, you MUST bring legal document at time of visit in order to be seen.
- If you have had any recent testing done pertaining to your problem please bring the reports with you to your appointment. If we do not have them, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
If you have had any imaging done please bring in the actual radiology films/CD. You may request those from the facility where the scan was done. If your scans were done through Mercy Health Partners (Mercy, Hackley, Lakeshore in Shelby) we are able to look those up here, and bringing films will not be necessary.
If you have Access Health, Humana or Tricare Insurance, you will need to call your family doctor to make sure that they have sent the required authorization to our office. If we do not have authorization, your appointment will be rescheduled.
You will also need to bring in a list of all current medications that you take (along with dose and directions on how they are taken), as well as any medication allergies that you may have.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. We look forward to your first visit.